Wellington Music Lessons is a private music studio located in Khandallah, Wellington. It was founded in 2012 by pianist Sunny Cheng and guitarist Michael Stoop. Sunny and Michael are both dedicated, qualified and full-time music teachers, offering expert tuition to students of all ages and levels.
- No matter what your musical goals are, we can help you achieve them.
- There are many great reasons to learn music – we strive to facilitate them all.
- Our lessons are based on the needs of the individual.
- We don’t believe in a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach.
- We offer our students performance opportunities.
- Our home studio is a great place for parents to relax.
Taking your kids to after-school activities can be frustrating and time-consuming. We completely understand this, and have made our home studio a great place for parents to relax during lessons. We have a separate waiting room for students and parents, with complimentary tea, coffee and milo. We also offer free WiFi while you wait. There is plenty of comfortable seating in the music rooms, and parents are welcome to sit through lessons. There is off-street parking available, and Simla Crescent Train Station is only a two-minute walk away.